Why Use Us?
We recognise that each client is as unique as their property criteria and, accordingly, we provide a complete bespoke property finding service tailored to individual requirements.
Our clients tell us they value our guidance and professional expertise when negotiating their property purchase. It is all too easy to fall in love with a property and pay too much.
Our clients use us to bring a research-based view about what a property is worth.
Why Use Us?
- We act exclusively for you, property buyers! Estate agents act for property sellers.
- Reducing stress & demands on your time – We remove the frustration of spending time and energy searching for and viewing unsuitable properties
- Independent approach – We are on your side, to help you make informed decisions
- Bespoke property search service – We listen to you and provide an efficient property search
- Lifestyle considerations – We ensure the property you buy is the right one for you
- Skilled negotiation – We help you secure your perfect property on the best possible terms
- Continuous support & management through to completion – Benefit from our legal knowledge to oversee your purchase and our professional experience to ensure a smooth transaction
- Access to off-market properties – We will give you access to these properties as well as ensuring no on-market property is missed
- Benefit from our deep local knowledge of Bristol, Bath, the West Country as well as West and Central London
We have saved many clients far in excess of our fees in negotiations.
Want Your Saturdays Back?
Let us find your next home or investment property
while you do the things you love.
What is a Buying Agent?
Many buyers believe that registering with their local estate agent means that the estate agent is looking out for their interests. However, what they do not realise is that estate agents are retained by the seller and they act exclusively in the best interests of sellers. As soon as a seller lists their property for sale the estate agent notifies all the buyers on their database in order to generate enough interest to achieve the highest price for their client: the seller.
Buying agents act exclusively for buyers and use their network of contacts to find properties that match their client’s criteria. They do not rely on a single estate agent but a whole network of contacts involved in the property industry. It also means that buying agents often view properties before they appear on the market and they are always one of the first to view; giving their clients an advantage over those attending later viewings with hoards of other hopefuls.
Most buying agents will only work for a handful of clients at any given time and will never have two clients with identical requirements. This avoids conflict and competition between clients and helps the buying agent achieve the lowest possible price for their client.
Despite the name, buying agents do much more than find properties for clients. They manage and liaise with all parties throughout the acquisition process to make buying a property as smooth and stress free as possible for their client. They can recommend solicitors, surveyors, insurers and finance brokers and, after you have bought the property, can help you find interior designers, stagers, decorators, architects and other professionals to make your property perfect.
Buying agents, or property finders as they are also known, were, for a long time, believed to be the preserve of the wealthy, celebrities or only for those people prepared to appear on TV. However, as more and more buyers are finding out, this is simply no longer the case.
Buying a property is a major life decision; the most expensive life decision you are likely to make. It is also stressful and time consuming. So, it is quite remarkable that some buyers are prepared to gamble such large sums of money without professional help, guidance and advice; whilst the seller has access to the guidance and advice of their estate agent. For buyers, the best way to level the playing field is for them to have their own representatives on their team: the buying agent.